This time of
year is always more difficult to stay motivated. It's cold and dark and far too
tempting to cosy up in front of the fire.
But guaranteed when spring arrives you'll have wished you'd put in the effort and had the determination and willpower to maintain your fitness routine.
You can't moan about the consequences if you're not prepared to put In the graft! Stop with the excuses!
* It's cold
- Guess what.... exercise warms you up. True story....
* It's dark - buy a head torch.
* I've got no money - go for a run, that's free! (Or ask for PT sessions for Xmas, I know of a great offer 😜)
* I've got no time - make time. Get up earlier, go for a walk in your lunch hour, do a 20 minute HIIT session in front of the TV!
* I've got a cold - go for a walk. It's better than nothing.
* I can't be bothered - stop being lazy
Prepare your body for 2017 and maintain a healthy lifestyle to ensure you get the best out of every day 💪